Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello!

Got your message and am THRILLED to hear from you. So glad you are having such a wonderful time. When you go to the blog, go to the upper right corner and sign in with your email address and whatever the new password we created is. Maybe that will make a difference! Meanwhile I will let everyone know you called

If you want, just email me at susanloucks100@gmail.com and I will pass around. Hope you have lots of pictures and lots of stories. AND we miss you terribly!

I may try and fax the ship at some point, but suspect that will be subject to international phoning rates as well, so maybe not

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello from NYC,
    Hope you are all having a fabulous time. Had trouble getting into blog. Where are all the pictures? I wanted to see you all and the many places you have been. I am working hard! So I am a bit boring. I miss you all . xx VB

    ReplyDelete