We need to hear from you all. We are having a blast. The food is fabulous, the weather great, and today the ship is in rockier sea...six foot waves so we are rolling a bit. Haven't put on the patch tho'. We heard a lecture on Aruba that was good and we are only there 5 hours
tomorrow a.m. and I guess we can walk to town and see the sights on our own, which we will do.
Will check later in the day and hope to hear.
xxxxxM and Dad
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you're doing this (the blog- I'm way more happy that you're doing the cruise). It's a nice break from the day to check to see whether you have written & it's fun to have so many others checking in too. Glad the weather is so good. It'
ReplyDeletes snowing right now here & they say 2-4 inches. Sultan doesn't have school tomorrow. Another teacher in service day. Kyle will cover on the homefront. xxoo
Aha, I'm talking to Susan on the phone and have been trying to figure out how to post a comment. Mom, sorry I missed your call. I answered once and could hear you but then you were gone. It sounds like a great trip. We are in a deep freeze here. Third day of below zero temps. Jay's mom is coming up from FL tomorrow so we will go visit. Miss you. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHi Mom. Sounds as though you're having a fine time. The warm weather and touring couldn't hurt. We are glad its the weekend...but I guess everyday is the weekend when you are cruising the Caribbean. Enjoy!! I'll try to figure out what we need to do to post directly to the blog. Love you.
ReplyDelete