Monday, January 12, 2009

I can hear you now.

At this point we are loading our gear and tagging everything in preparation for a 7:30 departure tomorrow. Including Holly who wiill stay with Vinnie and Sue. She needs food, toys bed etc. Will get oriented on the ship and be able to broadcast events Thur. Jan 14. Susan thanks for all your work...sorry I couldn't figure it all out. Love to all M and Dad

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from the "other Susan" You guys are missing a cold snap here - good timing!! I was reading about Holly and I am sorry I couldn't have taken her for you! Next time OK? I am back online with my brand new computer - (had been offline since moving to Imperial) I feel as though I have been let out of a cage! I have reached out to many old contacts from my years in telecom - including the CEO and VP of Sales from Centigram where I had a really good run. Keeping fingers crossed to be on my way to employment as you all sail through the Panama canal. I will look forward to your updates and let my mom know that Beth, Mark Elin and Heather are all aware of this URL>

    ReplyDelete