Dear Ones,
We have been to Aruba and are headed for Cartegena..8:00 tomorrow. I have put on the patch . It was just too rough for me and I was sick and staggering around. It finally took hold and I bo't 2 more in port today. Elinor had the 24 hr bug and is back in limited action today. Despite all this we're having a lot of fun.
The blog won't accept my password and when we tried all over again , it said you all ready have a password. Yikes---so this may be the only way I can reach you.
Dad having a great time. He and Herb keep each other company and poke along or just sit and chat.
Dad and I did workout yesterday. We have played bridge and gone to lectures and seen some parts of movies.
Love to all M and Dad
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ma,
ReplyDeleteJust got your email and posted it here. I think I got whatever the kink was out of your password. Don't forget on the sign in to use your full email address, even the "@comcast.net" part. Password is still (shh! don't tell anyone--HOLLYDOG)
Glad it's so fun, sorry to hear everyone's having fun despite the varied afflictions!
We're having fun communicating with our cruise cousins, H & ML's people.
xoxox