Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mom and Dad-
Here's how to post:
First off, I goofed up with what I told you. First go to your email, Mom, and answer the invitation to participate on this blog/ Then come back to this site (louckscruise@blogspot.com) and you can start posting here. Should work...
xox,
S

4 comments:

  1. is this blog set up so that people can access it without having to set up a google account - it is swomething I found in my profile when setting up my own blog - it was a radio button to click to allow non users - or something like that access to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. also I found that the url to lacet this blog was louckscruise.blogspot.com not to use the @ sign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am in AWE that you got them set up with this. it took me 10 min to figure out the right URL (may wanna resend that text to mark and beth so they can find this)... and I ended up creating a Google account in the process. Oh well... can't wait to hear more from R & P-p!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather -- the Loucks"s Susan set this up - I am the "other Susan"!! I set up a blog for myself on this site so I can get started on my thrift shop patrol - turn treasures into trash gig and perhaps parlay that into a nationally syndicated newspaper column -- you know -appear on Martha Stewart as the "garbage queen" or something...Heck it was Kate who labelled me the "love child of Magiver and martha Stewart" meanwhile I am still looking for a job in telecomm BUT with over 550 thrift and consignment shops in the Naples area my thought is to have a network set up so I can call into the shops and list what some of the new inventory is (public service since they are .org) - list that in my blog and then have sections where I talk to how to revitalize your purchase - things to look for etc. So the whole idea is benefitting charities (thrift shop revenue) the environemnt (recycle old goods instead of buying new ) and people's pocketbooks. It was Zach's idea for me to do this while he was staying here with me - he has a ski buddy friend making some nice money as a freelance writer on mountian conditions - Elin helped to layout a business plan to accomplish it- She tells me they work well together because Zach is the out of box thinker and SHE IS THE LOGISTICS PERSON (can you believe your little sister in that role WOW!!)

    ReplyDelete