Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're at sea

Sailed at the dot of five last night. We all watched from the 14th deck. We are all on deck 10 on the starboard side. We da drinks there and the went for a lovely dinner in the "bordeaux" room. Went to bed at 9:30 and had a great snooze. Fortunately its been smooth so far ...just a few rocks.
Anne, Im' sorry that I missed your call. My cell is dead now and I assume it will revive when

we get close to home. We should see Cuba as we pass today.
Love to all. m and Dad

4 comments:

  1. Hi there - all is well back here in Naples- say hi to my folks for me How is Herb's back doing? I have been at my new computer since 7 am and am still sitting here in my robe! You guys are probably on your second meal of the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more. Tell Ringa and Pop-pop (Mary Lou & Herb) that Heather says hello from NY! We have a high of 18 here on Friday... send some warmth please! Have fun!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys. Wave hi to Fidel and Raul for us. Too bad you can't stop in Cuba. I ahve a variety of friends who have gone and it sounds like a pretty interesting place (apart from the poverty, repression and all that other good stuff).

    Ma, you might suggest that Herb & Mary Lou and/or Eleanor and George post if they want. Thing is they can't be "authors" since I goofed up when setting up the blog. So they'd have to get in under your name and then just say who they are, if that makes any sense.

    We're going to do some ice skating after work/school, the pizza out tonight- a fundraiser for the PTO at Sultan's school.

    Hi Pop. Are you enjoying the treadmill on board? Just kidding!
    xox miss you,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are still eating the leftovers from Herb and Mary Lou's fridge! Something tells me your meals are more exciting. I am interested to understand what a "mole" is - Mary Lou had mentioned that a friend has a gift shop in Panama City and sells them. It has intrigued me since mom mentioned it - keep us posted. Where are the pictures?

    ReplyDelete